Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Samsung wireless charger.. and 10,000 hits (Thank you)


The Samsung wireless charger seen above is a great way to charge your device. Not only does it charge your phone at about the same speed as a normal charger, it does so without having to plug the device in. There are a few things that make this a much better deal than the Nexcon charger I reviewed in my last post.. Cost isn't one of them however. This charger will set you back $50 at retail stores or you can regester your device with Samsung (Only a Samsung device that is) and you will get a 50% off code you can use to get the charger for around $25 plus shipping. But with this charger you not only get the charger, but you also get a 2Amp charger and cable with it. The Nexcon which is a lot cheaper at around $10 only comes with a short cable and you can't use a normal usb/micro usb cable with it as the micro end is a little longer than the standard cable.



But my favorite thing with this charger is the light! On the Nexcon it was like having a damn flashlight on all the time. Red when not charging and blue when it was, and even without a device sitting on it the light was on. Well Samsung put a little thought into theirs. There is no light when there isn't a device sitting on it.


Then when you sit a device on it a blue glow comes on. But the light is actually aimed down, not out like a beam. Just a soft glow like effect.


Once the device is fully charged the light glows green, and just like the blue light its aimed down. I have used it beside my bed evey night for over a week and not once was I woke by the device pinging a restart of a charge or some bright ass light.



They say you get what you pay for and in this case it is true. With the charger and longer cable I believe you are getting a good deal, and if you go through Samsung to get it, then you are getting a great deal. By far this is a better option than the Nexcon.. But you live and learn right?

I still want to try a good upright wireless charger, I don't know anyone who actually has one so if you do please let me know in the comments which one you have and how you like it.. Thanks.

Now I would like to thank you for stopping in and reading my ramblings. I should hit 10,000 hits shortly after posting this (I am only 2 away) This is only my 52nd post on here and I am humbled with the results. Now I know some bloggers get that many in a day... But they do theres as a living. Mine I just do to put my thoughts on things so you can hear my point on what I'm doing.
So once again I would like to thank you for stopping in.

Duck out

No comments:

Post a Comment