Thursday, May 9, 2013

A quick review of the Samsung S4 from U.S.Cellular

So I have had this powerhouse for a little over a week, but it has been a busy week. I have yet to scratch the surface of all the features of this new phone. However I am really impressed with it so far. Coming from the Samsung Note II that is saying something. The 1.9 quad core processor is simply amazing. I haven't came close to getting any lag and it the battery is lasting longer than my Note II is at idle. The S Voice seems to have been improved upon, and the camera as you have seen in my previous post shows that there is no equal (IMHO). Here are just a couple screen shots of some benchmark scores I have gotten, one from Quadrant and one from AnTuTu.






People will say that one is better than the other, well that's fine, all I'm saying is that this puppy is fast no matter which one you think is the best. This is stock no rooting and over clocking at all.

So have you picked up the Samsung Galaxy S4 yet? If so how are you liking it? If not stop in at your local USCC store and check it out. This pony has more trix than that silly rabbit.

Ken USCC Customer Crew member


No comments:

Post a Comment