Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Vapor Trails...... Stan

So as I was sneaking around last week at the Google complex (actually I was told I could go there) I went to building 43. As I was coming to the dorrway I seen this statue of a T-Rex. He was full of flamingos. There were flamingos in his belly, on the ground and one was hanging off his ass even. No one told me I wasn't supose to take pictures there... Until it was to late that is. Of course I didn't say that it was already a done deal, but it did prevent me from moving to the other side of it to get better shots. I found out later that this T-Rex has a name and history. His name is Stan, he was named after the man who found the fossil remains that was used as the mold for it. The flamingo's are another story. they are there "picking his bones clean" So here are the shots I got of "Stan" the secret dino of Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment