Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Vapor Trails... A Google search

Yes, thats right I am calling this vapor trails, a Google search and here is why.
I flew down to San Fransisco this morning and tomorrow morning I will be heading to the Google coplex to have a look around...and shop. I got the idea of calling this post Vapor trails on the way down, as I was listening to Rush's "Vapor Trails" album. It seemed fitting at 38,000 feet. And its my blog and I can call it what I want So here are a few photos of the trip down.
From Bend, Oregon heading to Portland. A perfect day for flying.
At 38,000 feet flying straight down the coast, Notice the clouds stopped at the coastline.
Comming in to the Bay area.

Tomorrow I will be heading to the Google complex and gift shop. I will post more photos and "Stuff" then. Now its time to find some grub, bub.

No comments:

Post a Comment