Saturday, July 13, 2013

Update for the S4 brings some cool features

So most of the carriers have pushed out an update for the Samsung Galaxy S4, my carrier (USCC) started pushing it out Monday and I have now gotten it on both devices.

What does this update bring? Well a few things it brings is the option to move applications to the SD card, thus freeing up some much needed space. We were also blessed with the much awaited "Google Wallet" Although for me its not very useful as in my town there isn't any place I have found that lets me use it. The one addition I have been waiting for is the "Knox" security feature. You can find out more here https://www.samsung.com/global/business/business-images/resource/brochure/2013/05/knox_0510_leaflet_web-0.pdf.

I haven't read through the whole thing but when I have a day off I will read through everything I can. This just could be one of the biggest steps in keeping not only you stuff on the device safe, but also keep thieves from even bothering to steal the device in the first place. Stay tuned as I will be updating you on all the features "Knox" has to offer. I will be also posting a little fun post very soon as I am still working on getting all the photo's in order and taken. Sometimes we all need to toss some fun in our day and I am going to try to toss some in yours.

Until then please be safe, have fun and enjoy your device!

1 comment: