Saturday, April 27, 2013

Here it comes

Well its in the mail, yep and people are waiting for the next big thing to hit their mailbox. That's right folks, the Samsung Galaxy S4 has been shipped. Some pre-orders have in fact already arrived as of yesterday. The S4 may just be the phone that increases the gap in the "Phone Wars" Samsung is ridding high after the success of the S3 and the Note II and is showing no signs of slowing down.

Now I have, as many of you have also, been reading everything you can about the phone and its features. Also the comparisons to the HTC One and the IPhone 5. I never take much stock in these things and as you notice I wont pit one against the other. I am a fan of Samsung, but I also like some of the other brands as well. LG makes a great phone and HTC seems to have finally gotten it right with the HTC One. I was able to play with the One the other day it was smooth, fast and seemed to have a nice sharp screen. I am one who doesn't really care if the phone is made from plastic, metal or glass. The first thing I do is slap a case on a phone anyway. Phones even a free phone cost to much not to protect them from ourselves.

I will be picking up the S4 Next week as I have the points and a line that needs to be activated. I am with USCC and with the belief plans you only sign one contract (In less you are doing the unlimited data plan) and you don't have to sign another. I have one line that is without contract and two that are about to go off, but we can still upgrade our phones as if we are under contract. Plus we can push our upgrade date up by 4 months by using the belief points. So all 5 lines will be able to upgrade over the next 12 months. Now I know two lines wont want to upgrade so I may be able to get those for the other lines as their phones will be getting long in the tooth.

So look for my post sometime next week I will give my first impressions of the S4. Untill then, Answer the phone it could be a loved one.

No comments:

Post a Comment